DUH: Blowing a Hair Dryer Up Your Nose Won’t Cure Coronavirus
This is awkward. One politician's suggestion for a Coronavirus cure was met with disbelief and admonishment from just about everyone. What the hell was this guy thinking?
While doctors scramble for some way to contain and fight the ever spreading COVID-19 virus, you may want to be careful when hearing of some of these other so called home remedies. This is one just straight up stupid.
Okeechobee County (FL) Commissioner Bryant Culpepper's great idea? Blowing hot air from a hairdryer up your nose. Yes. The NY Post says Culpepper claims he got the idea from "one of the foremost doctors who has studied the coronavirus”.
The answer was you use a blow dryer. You hold a blow dryer up to your face and you inhale with your nose and it kills all the viruses in your nose.
Culpepper didn't get much support when he presented the idea in front of a commission. The online response was even less friendly, as one commenter branded his solution as a special kind of stupid. Culpepper has since backed off his ludicrous assertion and apologized.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie