DOH! New York Man Impersonating Officer Pulls Over Van Full of Officers
When are people going to learn? A 25 year-old Long Island man's little game of make-believe has lead to his own arrest. What's crazier is that the man was caught impersonating a police officer, as he pulled over a bunch of detectives.
The Post says it happened Friday morning in Hicksville, as the accused man used an air horn and the emergency lights of his Nissan Sentra to pull over a van. Too bad for him, the van's occupants were all detectives.
When the detectives stepped out of the van, identified themselves, and approached the Sentra, the phony cop peeled out into traffic. The Post says the Nassau County Highway Patrol spotted him and pulled him over to make the arrest.
No word if the police confiscated his air horn.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -