Did Gov. Cuomo Just Become NY’s Most Eligible Bachelor?
Ladies, if you see any pictures of Cuomo on Tinder or Bumble can you please send me a screen shot? How do we get Governor Andrew Cuomo to participate on the next season of The Bachelor?
According to People, Andrew Cuomo has decided to call it quits with his long time celebrity girlfriend and domestic partner, Sandra Lee after almost 15 years.
A few months back the couple listed their home in New Castle for sale for the small amount of $2.3 million. Since then there have been rumors and speculation about a future split.
Does this make Andew Cuomo one of New York's most eligible bachelors? Should he be the next contestant on the reality show? Could you imagine seeing Cuomo on a dating app like Tinder or POF?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie