David Arquette Filming Movie in Orange County
There's a chance you might run into David Arquette in Orange County as filming for his new movie is set to begin.
David Arquette, from the Scream movies, Never Been Kissed, and Eight Legged Freaks, just to name a few, will begin filming his new movie Apalachin in September.
The fiming will take place in the Newburgh area.
A casting call was sent out to Hudson Valley residents, calling for "large Italian men" to play 1950's mobsters for the film.
The film Apalachin is a story about the famed meeting of the heads of the mafia in 1957 in Apalacia, according to IMDB.
According to the Facebook page Hudson Valley Casting, they have cast the roles for "large Italian men."
Keep you eyes open for celebrity sightings in the Newburgh area next month. Be sure to share any photos you get!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie