Caremount Medical Says ‘No More Cash’ as of August 1, 2019
CareMount Medical has announced that they will be going cash-less as of August 1, 2019. Does this mean that you will not be able to pay your bill? No, it just means that they will no longer be able to accept cash as payment at any of their facilities.
According to a notice on their website:
Beginning on August 1, 2019, payments to CareMount can be made by paper check, debit, or credit card. We are no longer accepting cash as a payment method. Our cashless system provides the added benefit of increased security and an automatic record of your payment.
It appears that the change has been put into place for better record keeping for both the medical facility and the patients, as well as to keep their employees safe around large amounts of cash.
Is there another place that you go to, a restaurant, nail salon or any other business that is also no longer taking cash? Which business is it? Let us know.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie