Bravo’s ‘Top Chef’ Judge Gail Simmons Comes To The Hudson Valley
Gail Simmons is a celebrity cookbook author, Special Projects Director at Food&Wine magazine, and a judge on Bravo's Top Chef.
If you're a foodie, you've most likely heard of the Emmy award-winning TV show Top Chef on Bravo. If so, you've definitely heard of Gail Simmons. For the past season, Gail was actually on maternity leave, so she wasn't as present. But she has been a key judge for the majority of Top Chef seasons.
Gail Simmons will actually be coming to the Hudson Valley in June 2019. She will be designing the menu for the Storm King Art Center's Summer Solstice Celebration. The Summer Solstice Celebration is a meal, private tour, performance, and showing of exhibits. Simmons will be teaming up with Chef Shelley Boris, of Fresh Company and Dolly's, to collaborate on a farm-to-table meal inspired by the Hudson Valley and Storm King Art Center.
Storm King Art Center's Summer Solstice Celebration is Saturday, June 22, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Dinner starts at 7:30 p.m. You can purchase tickets for just the reception, or the entire event, here.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie