Battle of the Best 2020: Best Sandwich
Boris and Robyn asked for your favorites among the mid-Hudson region restaurants and breweries—and man, did you deliver. Thousands of votes were cast in 10 categories in the sixth annual Boris & Robyn Battle of the Best contest.
We'll be unveiling the winners of two categories each day this week. Monday's announcement includes the Best Sandwich and Best Hot Dog winners.
We're happy to announce that Rossi's Deli of Poughkeepsie won Best Sandwich with 34% of the vote.
Rossi's Deli has become renowned beyond the Hudson Valley. In October 2019, Buzzfeed named Rossi's the best sandwich shop in New York State. Located at 45 South Clover Street in Poughkeepsie, the family-run business recently announced it would open a second stand-alone location in the Eastdale Village Town Center. Rossi's also operates a shop on the Marist College campus. The shop is open weekdays from 7:30AM to 6PM and Saturdays from 8AM to 5PM.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie