Battle of the Best 2020: Best Diner Winner
Boris and Robyn asked for your favorites among the mid-Hudson region restaurants and breweries -- and man, did you deliver. Thousands of votes were cast in 10 categories in the sixth annual Boris & Robyn Battle of the Best contest.
We'll be unveiling the winners of two categories each day this week. Friday's announcement includes the Best Diner and Best Coffee winners.
We're happy to announce that Redline Diner in Fishkill won Best Diner with 25% of the vote, beating out second-place winner The Eveready Diner in Hyde Park by one vote.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie