Beloved Hudson Valley Diner Closes For Good
A beloved diner in the Hudson Valley, which some considered a "hidden treasure" has served its last customer.
The Uptown Grill Diner, located on Schwenk Drive in Kingston, closed down on Sunday at 2 p.m., according to the diner's Facebook.
"It is with heavy hearts that we announce we are closing our doors on Sunday, February 10th @ 2 pm. We have enjoyed our time here at the Uptown Grill and want to thank all of our customers for your patronage and friendship over the past few years. Thank you for coming along for the ride with us!! We will miss you all tremendously," Uptown Grill Diner wrote on Facebook. "Thank you for all the great memories!! We will never forget you and our 'HIDDEN TREASURE OF UPTOWN KINGSTON'!!"
Many customers were sad to learn of the diner's closing.
"I am sad like so many others. This was more than a place to find good food. It was special. I know Sat and Sun mornings will never be the same," one customer wrote in the comment section in the Facebook post announcing the closing.
"It is a big loss to the community," another customer wrote on Facebook.
The diner had 4.5 out of 5 stars on Yelp and a 4.7 out of 5 rating on Facebook.
- Update on Contaminated Milk That Could Lead to Fatal Infection
- Beloved Hudson Valley Diner Closes For Good
- Man Shot in Chest in Hudson Valley, Armed Shooter On The Run
- Student Charged With Assaulting Hudson Valley Teacher
- Top-Ranking Hudson Valley Fire Officials Charged With Corruption
- NYSP Child Abuse Unit Arrest 2 Hudson Valley Residents