Bass & Minnow Fish Stocking Available in Sullivan County
Once again it is time to think about stocking your pond with fish.
The Sullivan County Soil & Water Conservation District is having their Annual Bass & Minnow Fish Stocking Program. If your pond seems to have excessive vegetation you may want to consider grass carp.
If you are interested in stocking your pond with Largemouth Bass, Fathead Minnows or Grass Carp, call the Conservation District at (845) 292-6552 and request an order form to be mailed to you or go online at sullivanswcd.org.
The District will be accepting orders until Monday, June 24, 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie