Bannerman Island Set To Offer Memorial Day Tour
Enjoy Memorial Day in the Hudson Valley on an island in the middle of the river if you're looking for something different to do. Bannerman Island is offering up a special holiday tour that should take around 2.5 hours.
The Estuary Steward will depart from Beacon and the tour is fun for the whole family. All proceeds from tours and activities on Bannerman Island go to benefit preservation efforts to ensure future generations will have an opportunity to experience this unique piece of real estate.
The experience includes a visit to the Bannerman Castle ruins and gardens along with a stop in the recently restored Bannerman family residence. As of the time of publication, the link to purchase tickets had not gone live on the Bannerman website yet but you can call (845) 203-1316 for more information.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie