Alligator Stolen From Upper Hudson Valley Owner
Anyone missing a 6 foot long reptile that has a tendency to bite?
WROC is reporting that a New Lebanon resident is missing their pet. What makes this unusual is the kind of pet. The Sheriff's office says that on the evening of May 25, and alligator was stolen from a Columbia County home.
The animal's description says that the gator is around 6 feet, has a scar on its face, and is missing the tip of its tail. WROC says that the animal also has a hole in the back web part of one of its feet.
The owner has a license to own the animal. as of now, there isn't much other information on the missing alligator..
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie