$3.1 Million Awarded To Hudson Valley Airports
Millions in funding have been awarded to multiple Hudson Valley airports.
According to multiple press releases from Governor Andrew Cuomo's office, over $3.1 million in funding has been awarded to four different Hudson Valley airports. $3,161,000 total to be specific. The funding is to promote modernization, operational improvements, and safety enhancements.
These are the Hudson Valley airports that will receive funding:
- Orange County Airport, $1.5 million to extend the municipal water system
- Sullivan County International Airport, $379,000 to modernize airport facilities
- Westchester County Airport, $772,000 for environmental remediation and facility relocation
- Columbia County Airport, $510,000 to construct a new airport fueling facility
Airports across New York State have received funding. The regions that were awarded funds include Long Island, the Southern Tier, Western New York, the Finger Lakes, and the Capital Region.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie