Whoops! New York Weatherman Drops “F Bomb” On Live TV [VIDEO]
If you happened to be watching NBC's Today show Thursday morning, you might have heard some colorful language you normally don't hear on live network television.
Now what did he say was in the forecast for today?
The NY Post says the incident happened around 8:17 a.m. when Al Roker cut to weatherman Chris Cimino. Apparently, Cimino wasn't paying attention. It appears Cimino was caught up mid-conversation with someone else, as he never seemed to realize his mic was on.
It’s just a weird f*****g thing, it’s just strange. Um, but I think if I didn’t do that, I wouldn’t have allowed myself...
At this point his mic was cut off. Some viewers took to social media to express their disbelieve. NBC has since apologized, calling the occurrence "inappropriate, unacceptable and has been addressed. We apologize to our viewers.”
Whoops. Mistakes happen.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie