WEIRD: Scared Cat Won’t Come From Tree After Five Days
We've all heard the story. Dog chases cat, Cats runs away, Cats escapes up a tree. Once the dog has given up, then the cat will come down and be on its way. But what about a cat that's so scared they stay in the tree for five days? That dog must have scared the living hell out of it.
That's what the NY Post says happened when a dog chased a black-and-white cat up a tree on the Upper West Side. As of late Sunday, the stubborn cat refuses to come down even after several attempts from the NYPD. Concerned neighbors even gave the cat a name - Tarzan.
Calls to the fire department have so far gone unanswered.
The NY Post says a window washing crew was going to attempt to get the animal down.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie