WEEKEND WEATHER: Wintry Mix Changing to Rain, Then Clearing
Friday was a much milder day across the Hudson Valley, which helped melt some of the snow and ice. But is there more on the way? Clouds will increase Friday overnight and into Saturday morning. Then, there is a possibility for a snowy/icy mix early in the morning. Will it amount to much?
Parts of the Hudson Valley could see freezing rain early Saturday before the precipitation changes over to just rain later in the morning. There is a chance for snow showers in some areas, especially in the higher elevations. However, little to no accumulation is expected, so this isn't going to be big at all.
Highs Saturday will be in the upper 30s, and lows around 30 that night. The rain should clear out by Sunday, as highs are expected to approach 40. Lows will be in the upper 20s to low 30s Sunday night.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie