WEEKEND WEATHER: Record Warmth For the Hudson Valley?
Friday's on and off showers and milder temps are expected to stay around the Hudson Valley for a few more days. In fact, this weekend could bring record warmth for the area.
Lows Friday night aren't excepted to fall much below 40, with occasional showers. Saturday will be even warmer, with wind and potential showers in the afternoon. Highs will be around 60. Is it really January? The chance for rain will stay through the night, with lows around 50.
Sunday will top out in the low 60s early, though shifting north winds will bring cooler temps as the day goes on. There is a chance for passing showers early in the day. Lows will feel more like January, falling down to the mid 20s.
Monday will be sunny and seasonable, with highs in the low 40s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie