WEATHER: Hot With a Chance For Storms This Week in the Hudson Valley
The heat and humidity returned Sunday afternoon, and it looks like that's how it will stay for most of the week here across the Northeast.
highs Monday and Tuesday will be in the upper 80s with humid conditions and chance for thunderstorms in the afternoon. Lows both nights will only reach the lower 70s.
The greatest chance for precipitation will be Wednesday. Highs will be in the upper 80s with showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows will be in the mid to upper 60s.
Thursday and Friday will be slightly dryer with partly cloudy skies and highs in the lower to mid 80s.
Have great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie