WEATHER: Back To Normal This Week
It was a record setting weekend for high temperatures in the Hudson Valley. Temps soared into the upper 60s Saturday and Sunday, which provided a nice break for many looking to head outdoors.
Of course, it's not going to last though. Winds picked up Sunday brining colder temps back into the area, making it feel more like January again. Lows Sunday will fall into the upper 20s.
Monday and Tuesday will climb back into the 40s, under partly cloudy skies. Lows Monday will be in the 20s, and lows Tuesday will only fall into the upper 30s.
Wednesday will warm up again, with highs near 50. Wednesday night bring the next real chance for rain, as temps will stay in the upper 40s. Highs Thursday will be in the 40s, with showers moving out. Thursday night will be much colder with lows falling into the low 20s. highs Friday will be in the low 30s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie