Video Surfaces of Yankees GM Brian Cashman’s Encounter With Police
Well, this is a little embarrassing? You may have heard about Connecticut police pulling their guns on New York Yankees GM Brian Cashman's last Friday.
Cashman's white jeep had been stolen a week before and then later found four days later in the Bronx. It appears though that the NYPD never took the jeep off the list of stolen vehicles. So, by the time Cashman was taking the vehicle to Norwalk for an evidence check, local police thought he was the car thief.
Seems the Darian police had also received a call about someone in a white Jeep with a gun, so they were on high alert. The body cam cam footage shows the General Manager explain to the cops who he was. After a few words, one of the cops recognizes him. The officer said he recognized Cashman from the Brook Street Bagel shop in Eastchester.
The officer apologizes. You then the officer tell the other cops to clear the alarm.
Cashman was a good sport about the whole ordeal though. He told the NY Post he has no hard feelings towards the police.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -