Trey Anastasio, Gov’t Mule, Brandi Carlile To Play Mountain Jam
The wait is over and the lineup to the annual Mountain Jam Festival has been announced. Headliners Trey Anastasio Band, Gov't Mule, and Brandi Carlile will be joined by dozens of other bands and musicians the weekend of May 29th-31st at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
The stacked lineup also includes sets from longtime Mountain Jam favorites Michael Franti & Spearhead and Grace Potter to go along with The Head and the Heart, Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit. Saturday will feature a special tribute to the memory of Levon Helm with an 80th birthday celebration with the Midnight Ramble Band and special guests.
Single-day and 3-day festival passes are available Monday with a special pre-sale for WRRV listeners underway until then. Just enter the code word 'WRRV' at checkout.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie