Mountain Jam, Governor’s Ball Announce Cancellations
Two of North American's premier music festivals have been canceled. Mountain Jam announced the news late Wednesday with Governor's Ball following suit on Thursday.
Mountain Jam, scheduled for a 15th straight year, was put into question when the Trey Anastasio Band announced their tour cancellation earlier in the week. This year and last were the first two years at Bethel Woods after spending their first 14 at Hunter Mountain. Tickets will automatically be refunded at the point of purchase and they will be back in 2021.
Governor's Ball announced their cancellation on their website citing concerns of COVID-19. Based on the evolving situation in New York City they felt it was unsafe to move forward with the concert. They will also be refunding fans or will be allowing peole to apply their refund towards tickets for next year.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie