This Week’s Rock News: What’s Going On With Woodstock 50?
Welcome to the weekend and another edition of this week's rock news. What a week it's been, especially when it comes to Woodstock 50 at Watkins Glen. Investors say it's off, Michael Lang says it's on. Get more details by listening to this week's rock news below.
Earlier this year Peter Frampton announced his farewell tour, and now he's got a new album coming out that's a bit of a departure from his previous solo albums. Click on the rock news link below to find out more about the album and when it comes out.
We also talk about a couple of very cool tours headed our way. We'll tell you where you can see Steely Dan and what their plan is for this year's tour. And if you love the 1980s, then you'll love the idea of a double bill right out of the 80s coming to our area. We've got details on this week's rock news below.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show. But if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie