Summer Concert Series Brings Community Together
The Village of Monroe is kicking off their summer concert series this weekend.
Enjoy free music in Orange County in the Village of Monroe with their summer concert series. The concerts take place at Lake Street at The Millponds.
Here is the schedule:
- June 29th - Kickin' Nash
- July 13th - EJB Music
- July 27th - Soul City Groove
- August 10th - Uncle Shoehorn
- August 17th - Mighty Spectrum Band "The Bruce Springsteen Show"
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie