Sullivan County Hosting Third COVID-19 Facebook Live Q & A
Leaders in Sullivan County will be hosting a third COVID-19 Facebook live question and answer session this week.
Legislature Chairman Robert Doherty announces that Legislature Vice Chair Mike Brooks, County Manager Josh Potosek, Public Health Director Nancy McGraw and Coroner and Mobilemedic CEO Albee Bockman will answer residents' question live on Facebook on Wednesday, April 1, at 1 p.m.
Questions can be submitted to email@example.com by 7 a.m. April 1. The questions should be in regards to COVID-19 concerns and issues.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie