Storm King Art Center Announces Winter Weekends
Experience one of the most unique Hudson Valley attractions only on select weekends in winter 2020.
Storm King Art Center isn't just beautiful and historic; it's actually really cool. From what I gather, most people went on school field trips here as a kid. It was cool as a kid, and as an adult, it's even cooler. If you didn't get a chance to visit Storm King Art Center this spring/summer, you have a few chances to check it out in the winter.
According to their Facebook page, Storm King Art Center has announced three weekends in the winter that you are able to visit the massive outdoor art gallery and museum. Saturday, January 18, and Sunday, January 19, 2020, are the only January dates. Saturday, February 15, and Sunday, February 16, 2020, are the February dates. Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, 2020, are the March Dates. Each date in the winter has operating hours from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie