Spectrum Raising Prices in the Hudson Valley
If you are a Spectrum customer, get ready to see your bill go up.
According to News Channel 13, the cable and internet provider Spectrum has announced that rates for the majority of their services will be going up sooner than later and if you subscribe to any of their services don't be shocked when you see your bill soon.
It looks like no matter what service you use Spectrum for, you will see a price hike. Here is the breakdown of what to expect, the new prices are in BOLD:
Spectrum digital adapters were $7.50 a month and will now be $7.99 a month.
Spectrum TV Select package was $64.99 a month and will now be $72.49 a month.
Spectrum TV Silver package was $84.99 and will be $92.49. a month.
Spectrum TV Gold package was $104.99 and will now be $112.49 a month.
Spectrum's standard internet without WiFi was $65.99 and will go up to $69.99 a month. With WiFi it was $70.99 a month and will be $75.99 a month.
Broadcast TV was $11.99 a month and will now go up to $13.50 a month.
Spectrum's streaming services TV Stream and TV Choice will see the Broadcast TV "Surcharge" increase from $5 a month to $6 a month.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie