See The Doobie Brothers at Westchester County Center
We have a great prize lined up for you this week on The Boris and Robyn Show. How would you like to see The Doobie brothers and Peter Wolf at Westchester County Center? They'll be playing there on Nov. 23. Just be listening all this week at 7:45 for your chance to get the tickets.
The last time I saw The Doobie Brothers was at bethel Woods a few years back. What an awesome show. I was a casual fan before I saw them, a big fan after I saw them. And Peter Wolf? He was the frontman for the J. Geils Band for years, and now has a successful solo career. I got to see him at The Bearsville Theater and was blown away. Talk about a great double bill, The Doobies and Peter together.
Also this week, more chances for you to earn money with the WPDH Workforce Payroll Mystery Sound. Identify the sound and you'll win the money. How much? It all depends. Every time someone guesses incorrectly we add $100 to the payroll. And it piles up pretty quickly.
Plus, up to the minute traffic and news, rock news, the stoner report, Commander Tom will update us on Veterans events on Wednesday, attorney Jonna Spilbor with legal advice on Thursday and much more. It's all happening this week on The Boris and Robyn Show. Thanks for listening.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie