Rockland County: New Law in Effect 21 to Buy Cigarettes
While many counties across the state of New York continue to discuss it, Rockland County has a law that went into effect last week (July 13, 2018). Looking to buy cigarettes in Rockland County? You will have to be at least 21 to do so now. What other counties in New York have raised the age to purchase tobacco products? Click here
What are the fines for someone who sells to someone under the age of 21, $2000. Is it worth getting a fine for selling to a minor? Will the rest of New York change the minimum age to purchase tobacco or tobacco products to the age of 21? Will these laws discourage others from picking up the habit?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America