Remembering AC/DC’s Bon Scott
Today is Feb. 19, and it was on this day back in 1980 that Bon Scott died. What? Exactly 40 years ago. He was only 33 years old when he died. And that was just the first of many hardships for AC/DC through the years.
I know a lot of people that are such big fans of Bon Scott that they really don't even listen to the stuff with Brian Johnson, who has been in the band far longer than Bon Scott was. Their loss. I also know people that can't tell the difference between the two. I actually like and listen to both versions of the band, but I must admit I am a bit partial to the Bon Scott stuff. There's just something about his voice.
AC/DC is still at it, and I think that's the way Bon Scott would have wanted it. Still thinking about you and appreciating you, Bon Scott, wherever you are. Thanks for the great music. You rock.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie