Popular Hudson Valley Dessert Maker To Open First Shop
The maker of a popular dessert that's sold in the Hudson Valley is opening up its first store.
Amanda’s Macaron Shoppe will open this spring as part of the Eastdale Village Town Center.
"We are incredibly excited, blessed, amazed, humbled and PROUD to announce that Amanda’s Macaron Shoppe will have a real live shoppe at Eastdale Village Town Center Spring 2020," Amanda’s Macaron Shoppe wrote on Facebook.
The macarons are currently sold in a number of local businesses including The Beacon Daily in Beacon, Chakra Bowls Cafe in Poughkeepsie, Laura’s Family Restaurant in Poughkeepsie, Emma’s Lake Placid Creamery in Lake Placid and Samuel’s Sweet Shop in Rhinebeck which is owned by actors Paul Rudd and Jeffery Dean Morgan.
The chef behind the delicious macarons, Amanda, attended The Culinary Institute of America. According to the company's website, while at the CIA she "perfected the art of the fickle French macaron, which as a result turned out great tasting and visually stunning."
"Their Macarons are without a doubt, some of the best treats we’ve ever had, and we can’t wait for them to join our Village. If you haven’t checked them out already, we strongly suggest you do," the Eastdale Village Town Center wrote on Facebook.
The Eastdale Village Town Center was announced in the summer of 2018. The project features a mix of residential and commercial space that is expected to be built out over the next few years. Rossi's Deli will open up a third Poughkeepsie location there.
- Amazon May Come To Hudson Valley, Bringing Nearly 1,000 Jobs
- Man Charged in Fatal Hudson Valley Hit-And-Run Released From Jail
- Hudson Valley Residents Can Now Train Like a Ninja Warrior
- Hudson Valley Activist Dies Days After Diagnosed With Flu
- Mysterious Stone Sculpture Appears in Hudson Valley
- Legal Weed in New York Takes Major Step Forward
- New York Giants Gives Newburgh School Large Grant