Pizza Eating Contest Hosted in Newburgh This Weekend
It's a different kind of pie eating contest.
As a New Yorker, is there anything better than eating pizza? How about eating as much pizza as you possibly can?
Pizza Mia in Newburgh is hosting their 11th annual pizza eating contest. They want to know just how much pizza you can cram down your gullet. It's taking place this Saturday, December 1 at the Target Plaza on 17K.
You do need to pre register and reserve your spot.
First place gets $100!
It's also for a great cause. All of the proceeds are going to help the NFA football team.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie