Pancake Breakfast for Love Holds Life Cancer Foundation
Did you ever want to help a local organization but you weren't quite sure how to go about it? I know I have, and that's why I'm thankful for so many great fundraisers in our area. They're easy and fun, and you know where your money is going. And there is one coming up this weekend.
The Hyde Park Knights of Columbus, at 1278 Route 9G, are holding an all you can eat pancake breakfast to benefit the Love Holds Life Children's Cancer Foundation this Sunday, April 14, from 8 am - 12 noon. Sunday's menu includes regular and blueberry pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, home fries, bacon, sausage, orange juice, coffee, tea and hot cocoa. The breakfast is only $9 for adults, $8 for seniors 62 and up, and just $5 for children 12 and under.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie