NY Firefighter Discharged From Hospital
I love when we get to share great news and this is nothing short of a miracle.
About a month ago we told you about Albany firefighter Josh Woodward, who was in recovery in the hospital after battling sepsis, a blood infection, and we have a major update.
According to WTEN, Josh was discharged from the hospital he was recovering at on Wednesday and is now going to spend the few weeks at a rehabilitation center in the Albany area.
Josh's wife Chelsea told WTEN that he is still dealing with a lot of pain after having to undergo more than half a dozen surgeries during his stay.
Josh did lose a hand and several toes due to the infection, but if you remember, he was only given a five percent chance to live, so now being released from the hospital is a miracle.
His wife also said that Josh still has a long road ahead of him, but his release from the hospital is a huge step forward.
We will all continue to send our prayers and thoughts to Josh and his family.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie