New York Ranks in the Top 5 in Bigfoot Sightings
This is on the list of reasons why I am proud to be a New Yorker.
It's no secret that Bigfoot is a pretty big deal around the Hudson Valley. Just ask the Bigfoot Researchers of the Hudson Valley. If you take one look at their Facebook page, you'll several stories regarding Bigfoot encounters or evidence.
It all makes sense now.
According to RochesterFirst.Com, The Travel Channel and Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization collected data and show that New York ranks 5th in Bigfoot sightings.
Now they don't say anything specific about the sightings and evidence in the Hudson Valley, however, Whitehall New York is apparently the Bigfoot capital of the east coast.
Whitehall is a little ways up by the boarder of Vermont.
Washington, California, Pennsylvania and Michigan round out the top 5 in Bigfoot sightings.
Do you believe yet?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie