My Lost Treasure: Blue Oyster Cult
Here it is May 31 already. May just flew by. In fact, the whole spring just flew by. Proving that time does indeed fly when you're having fun. Since it's the last day of May, I thought it would be a great day to play this song.
I hate name dropping, but the truth of the matter is I'm actually friendly with Joe and Albert Bouchard, the original bass player and drummer for BOC. And they're both really nice guys. They don't act all stuffy just because they've played to sold out crowds at venues like Madison Square Garden. So, when I get a chance to play a song that my friends performed on, I'm going to do it.
I hope you have a great summer. It officially kicks off in just a few weeks, and I'm pretty sure it will fly by the same way spring did. Enjoy the warm lazy days, because before you know it, we'll be raking leaves and shoveling snow. On a brighter note, Happy Last Day of May!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie