Multi-Level Go-Karting Track Opens Soon at Niagara Falls
If you have ever played the video game Mario Kart, this is just for you.
According to WKBW, a multi-level go-karting experience in Niagara Falls, Ontario is just about ready to open and I have to say this place looks awesome.
I remember talking about this a few months ago and telling everyone that I never played Mario Kart before. Well, I have now played a bunch of Mario on my kids' new Nintendo switch, and I can't wait to take a road trip to this place.
It's called the Niagara Speedway and it's being called "North America's largest elevated go-kart track facility," featuring a track that spirals up 40 feet into a roller coaster like ramp building speed near the bottom before transitioning into a formula race format course.
This amazing course is set to open up on June 1 as long as they pass all of the safety tests, and if they do, the course will have racers from all over the world starting in June. Road trip anyone?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie