Missing Elderly Hudson Valley Woman With Dementia Found Dead
An elderly woman with dementia who went missing from her home in the Hudson Valley was found dead.
On Tuesday, New York State Police announced 74-year-old Marlene Pesekow was missing from the Jeffersonville Adult Home located at 4806 State Route 52 in Jeffersonville.
Police said Pesekow, who has dementia, left her home on foot wearing the clothing seen in the picture above. Police described her as being 5'6" weighing approximately 250 pounds and believed she was attempting to travel to the New York City area.
Authorities later announced Pesekow was found dead. No other details surrounding her death were released. Police are investigating but say there's no indication of foul play in her death.
- Bobcat Spotted Near Hudson Valley Man's Home
- Damaged Fuel Line Caused Oil to Seep Into New Paltz Water
- 200 Hudson Valley Restaurants Offering Discounted 3-course Meals
- Missing Elderly Hudson Valley Woman With Dementia Found Dead
- Human Skull, Bones Found Behind Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Largest Budget Series For Apple TV+ Closes Hudson Valley Store
- 'World's Nicest Airline' From JetBlue Founder Eyes Hudson Valley
- Prostitution Could Soon Be Legal in New York State