Hudson Valley Man Raped 2 Teens Multiple Times, Police Say
A Hudson Valley man is accused of raping a pair of teens on a number of occasions.
On Wednesday, deputies from the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Patrol Youth Division arrested Miguel A. Ramos, 22 of Jeffersonville. Ramos was charged with 14 counts of rape, criminal contempt, all felonies, 11 counts of sexual misconduct and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanors.
It's alleged that Ramos had sex with two 15-year-olds on multiple occasions, police say.
Ramos was arraigned in Town of Callicoon Court and remanded to the Sullivan County Jail without bail.
- NYDOH: Hudson Valley Resident Donated Blood With West Nile Virus
- 6-Time World Champion Opens Restaurant in Hudson Valley
- TV Director Used Spy Cam to Watch Teen Nanny in Bathroom
- Mom: Man Attempted to Lure Hudson Valley Children at Bus Stop
- Potentially Deadly West Nile Outbreak Hits Hudson Valley
- Have You Seen Any of These 7 Missing Hudson Valley Children?
- Acclaimed Show Starring A-Lister's Filmed in Hudson Valley
- National Guard Member Murdered by Ex, Hudson Valley Cop Shot
- Flights From Hudson Valley to Europe Drastically Reduced