Legoland Announces Opening Day
It's finally happening.
It feels like we have been waiting a really long time for the highly anticipated opening of the new Legoland in Goshen, and we are happy to let you know after all of the planning and of course the construction of the 150-acre theme park, the wait is over.
According to the Legoland website, the Legoland New York Resort is set to open up on July 4th, 2020 and to say we are super excited is an understatement. The park will feature so many things Lego including, seven themed lands and over 50 amazing rides. Plus the will offer a bunch of different shows and attractions for families.
With the announcement of opening day, Legoland has also now made tickets and season passes to the park available online and have passes for everyone. You can choose a single day ticket for between $60 and $70.
They are also offering different levels of passes that have different benefits respectively, including the Standard pass for around $120, the Premium pass for around $130 and the Gold pass for around $200.
It is going to be a historic opening in July so be sure to get your tickets soon. Happy building and remember "Everything is Awesome at Legoland!"
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie