Large Reward Offered to Help Catch 2 Accused of Stealing Guns
A large reward is being offered to help catch two men who are accused of breaking into a number of gun stores in the Hudson Valley and stealing weapons.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the National Shooting Sports Foundation are offering a combined reward of $2,500 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the people responsible for stealing guns from federally licensed dealers.
Around 1:30 a.m. on Feb. 23, two people broke into Rugers Custom Guns on Morton Boulevard in the Town of Ulster and removed a long gun, police say. On Feb. 27, two people broke into Safeshoot on Kieffer Lane in the Town of Ulster and removed two handguns and ammunition.
The Town of Ulster Police Department and Kingston Police Department are working with the ATF in Albany. Anyone with information can call the ATF at 888-283-4867, Ulster police at (845) 382-1111 or Kingston police at (845) 331-1671
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Holding Mock Slave Auction
- Hudson Valley Hospital Placed on Locked After Reports of Gunman
- Truck Catches Fire in Hudson Valley After Driving Over Power Line
- Route 9 Shut Down For Hours Following Fatal Accident
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child on the Run
- New Movie Theater Opening Soon in Hudson Valley