LaGuardia Making Your Airport Visit a Little More Enjoyable
Traveling sucks. There's no way around it. Heading to the New York airports is probably one of the worst experiences if you're traveling out of state by plane.
Although leaving from the Hudson Valley airports is not too bad, Stewart and Westchester usually make for a smooth vacation.
If you're stuck heading down to one of the big airports, your usually a little stressed out about walking through JFK or LaGuardia. There's a small, but positive change making its way to LaGuardia.
According to Eatery New York, LaGuardia is beefing up their food game. The busy airport will be adding several different restaurants including a Shake Shack. Terminal B is undergoing $4 billion project will include a taqueria from Julian Medina, an Italian spot from celebrity chef Scott Conant as well as an Irving Farm Coffee Roaster, a custom marketplace 5 Boroughs Food Emporium, and a location of Kingside bar and restaurant.
The new restaurants are looking to open sometime this fall.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie