LaGrange Lions Club Take-Out Lobster Bake
The Summer of COVID. That's what I'm calling it. And it means we've had to make lots of adjustments. But we've done pretty well considering the circumstances. Here's another great event that is going to happen differently this year. But it is going to happen, so this is good news.
It's the LaGrange Lions Club's 29th Annual Lobster Bake Dinner on Saturday, Aug. 15. This year the Lions Club can't plan a seated event for 200 people in masks, but they will instead offer take-out lobster and/or steak dinner kits. Tickets are available from any LaGrange Lion or by calling (845) 473-2807. Pick up on Saturday, Aug. 15th from 10:45AM - Noon. A $90 ticket buys two complete meals - lobster and/or steak, plus 2 potatoes, 2 ears of corn, servings of home style coleslaw, plus 2 slices of cheese cake.
I don't know about you, but to me a lobster dinner sounds great right about now. To get more information about the LaGrange Lions Club's 29th Annual Lobster Bake Take-out Dinner, visit the event facebook page.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Iconic Bands that Have Played at The Chance