Is Cigarette Cockroach the New Pizza Rat?
Another classic New York City animal is taking up a classic New York City habit.
Remember pizza rat? Of course, you do. It was the rat in a New York City subway that was slinging a piece of pizza back to its home. CNN reports that the pizza rat is so 2015 and we're all about the newest thing now: cigarette cockroach.
Tom Kretchmar tweeted a video of a cockroach dragging a cigarette to a sewer grate. Not taking a drag, just moving it. The video was filmed at 53rd Street and Fifth Avenue, according to CNN. As of the time this article is written, it has over 95,000 likes. Kretchmar watched the cockroach get his nicotine fix for a little over a minute before carrying on with his day.
City living man, gets the best of all of us.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie