Intoxicated Man Flips Truck After Falling Asleep, Police Say
Saugerties Police investigated a single truck rollover in the area of Route 212. Upon arrival, Brady Snyder was found to be the sole operator of the vehicle.
Investigating officers established that Snyder had fallen asleep at the wheel, left the roadway and overcorrected causing the truck to cross over both lanes of traffic before rolling the truck over onto to its driver side.
Officers established that Snyder was intoxicated at the time of operation. Snyder, who sustained minor injuries in the crash, was treated by paramedics and transported to a local hospital.
Hospital Broadway Campus in Kingston. Snyder was charged with the Misdemeanor of
Driving While Intoxicated, and subsequently upon his release from the hospital was
processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie