I Spy Scavenger Haunt this Weekend in Cornwall
Are you looking for a kid friendly, no-scare event that the whole family can enjoy? Head to the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum on Muser Drive in Cornwall this Saturday, Oct. 26 and Sunday, Oct. 27 from 11AM - 3PM for the I Spy Scavenger Haunt.
It's going to be spooktacular Halloween fun for kids and adults. Can you help the benevolent Kendridge Witch find all of the objects cleverly hidden along the Halloween Trail? Sharpen your observation skills as you search for animal artifacts, like bones and skulls. Find them all and earn a prize. Then take a visit to the Creature Corner to meet live animals, make a craft, and enjoy Halloween themed games and activities.
Tickets for museum members are only $8 for adults and $6 for children, for not-yet members it's only $10 for adults and $8 for children. For more information about the "I Spy" Halloween Scavenger Haunt, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie