Hudson Valley Movie Theater Closing After Nearly 40 Years
After nearly 40 years of screening movies for Hudson Valley residents, this Ulster County movie theater will close by Summer's end.
The Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston will lose another tenant at the end of the summer, as the Regal Cinemas will close their doors on August 31.
The theater has served Hudson Valley residents since the mall opened in 1981. The mall is owned by Hull Property Group.
Coles Hull Doyle, who handles the media inquiries for Hull Property Group said, "It's sad to see the theater close, but the mall looks at it as an opportunity to bring in a new operator, update/upgrade and renovate the theater to enhance the moviegoer's experience."
The mall is currently looking for a new operator to take over the theater.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie