Hudson Valley Man Wins $50K Grand Prize On Wheel Of Fortune
Hudson Valley resident Michael Desisto not only won on his appearance on Wheel of Fortune, but he won big. Leading up to the airing of the show, we found out the broadcast would be affected by the NFL Draft. The program ended up being shown on Saturday and we found out just how well he did.
Desisto made it all the way to the bonus round with $32,050 already in the bank after cleaning up the first few rounds. He chose 'event' as the final category and after the R, S, T, L, N, E were placed it was up to him to select three more consonants and a vowel. After selecting C, D, G, and O he nearly uncovered the entire puzzle. After answering 'A Glorious Occasion' he was crowned champion and upon open the envelope he selected before the round began, he found out he had won an additional $50,000.
Congratulations to West Hurley resident Michael Desisto on your big victory!
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie