Hudson Valley Diner Offering Cookie Baking Kits
A local diner is giving you all the supplies down to the eggs, along with a recipe for many of their homemade desserts.
The coronavirus has flipped our world upside down, and many local small businesses are scrambling to think of creative ways to accommodate people during these difficult times.
With all this extra time at home with the kids, we're constantly searching for activities to pass the time, and stay occupied.
The Valley Diner in Middlehope (Ulster/Orange county border) is offering cookie mixes complete with everything you need, including the eggs and butter. Starting with chocolate chip cookies, they plan to put kits together for many of their other desserts moving forward.
Aside from the baking kits, they are offering family-style meal packages and daily specials.
Support your local businesses during this time. We're all in this together.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie