Hudson Valley Business is Turning Heads with Hilarious New Sign
If you commute on a road long enough you'll start to ignore gems like this when they appear.
It's got to be tough being a small business these days. If you want your community to survive you need to support local shops and offices especially when they do something that really stands out.
Who doesn't feel inspired when they see a good dad joke? I was traveling on my regular commute down Rte 9D when I discovered that a physical therapy office in downtown Wappingers Falls was using their real estate to make us smile.
Should other business start getting creative with their signs?
They posted two hilarious signs:
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie